Once you receive your new replacement charcoal filter, it’s time to install it and send back your old one.
Swap your old filter for your new one
- Press the back panel of your kitchen bin to access your charcoal canister.
- Remove the old charcoal canister from your kitchen bin and place it aside. Be careful — it might be a little dusty.
- Grab your new canister and remove it from the shipping box. It may look a little pre-loved. That’s because it was used by another Mill Member and we refurbished it for you.
- Peel off the sticker completely from top to bottom - you may want to do this over the sink.
- Place the new canister in your kitchen bin in the same location as your old canister.
- Replace the back panel, snapping it into place.
Send your old canister back to Mill
- Put your old canister into the box that your new canister came in.
- Use the return label sticker provided to seal the box.
- Reach out to email@example.com to get your pickup scheduled — they will let you know what day it will be picked up.
- We are working on enabling you to schedule pickups in the Mill app. This is coming soon!
- On the morning of your pickup, place your box in your USPS pickup location.