Note: Instructions are printed on your replacement box.
Contents of your return pack include:
- Paper cushion
- Mill sticker
Repacking your canister for return
1. When you receive your new canister, remove the return label and “mill” sticker and set aside.
2. Remove and install your new canister, leaving the paper cushioning as is in the box. Hold onto the package!
3. Place your old canister into the now empty package your new canister came in.
4. Fold the narrow panels of soft paper over so they are overlapping.
5. Fold the front panel of soft paper over.
6. Close the 2 width flaps and tuck the front into the inside of the box.
7. Close up the box with the provided Mill sticker or tape it up and keep the sticker if you have tape on hand.
8. Place the return label over the top of the original shipping label so that the original label is completely covered.
9. Contact customer support to schedule a pick up, drop off at your local Fedex drop off, or self-schedule a pickup here.