USPS will typically pick up your package the next day, except on Sundays. If you scheduled a pickup and no one came, here are some tips to ensure a successful pickup.
- Let your postal worker know where your box is by using special instructions or updating your address in the app.
- Click on the settings icon (top right)
- Select Account
- Select Manage Your Account
- Click the menu tab and select Address
- Add notes to the field Special instructions
- If you live in an apartment building, make sure your box is in the spot where the postal worker collects mail, which may differ from where your packages are delivered.
- Consider leaving a note for your postal worker on the box indicating it’s for pickup, especially if it’s your first Food Grounds box.
If you still need help, please reach out to Mill Support to request a priority pickup or drop off your Food Grounds box at the nearest post office or designated location here.